Blogger Widgets
/

Saturday, February 23, 2013

Beautiful Creatures Review

Picture Credit: Movieeverything.com

Hey guys! Today I'm here to review the new movie Beautiful Creatures!  This movie was great..... if you haven't read the book.  I'm going to be honest with you, if you haven't read the book, this was a fun, entertaining movie.  If you haven't read the book, you can stop here.  If you have, keep going.  The instant, I mean the INSTANT this movie started, they had gotten something wrong.  Ethan's voice in the movie was wrong.  I am not exaggerating at all, the first 5 minutes had at least 15 things wrong with them.  Throughout the whole movie, they got things wrong.  In the beginning I wanted to count how many things they got wrong, but I just couldn't keep count.  One of my friends wanted to leave, and the other was so angry she stopped watching and started making those hand bird things.  I'm not lying at all, they got at LEAST one thing wrong per every 2 minutes.  I wanted to write everything they got wrong, but unfortunately, that's not what this review is for.  So here's what to take from this, Richard LaGravenese is my worst enemy, if you love the series you may cry after you see this, and if you haven't read it, this is a pretty good movie!  Finally, you won't believe how many times you'll find yourself screaming at the screen.
                                                                                                      -Colby

No comments:

Post a Comment